We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log in or register with us.
– When you register you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is reasonably necessary, with those third parties that are proven as being trusted.
– If you need to change or update any personal information, you can do this after logging in to your account.
– When you log on to your accounts in this site, we will ask you your username and Password. The password is stored in secured databases in encrypted format. Thus, you are advised that you do not reveal information such as username / password to anyone else. Also, do not reveal password to anyone including the Partner support executives.
– If you subscribed to Newsletters and events notifications, we may send relevant information periodically to the contacts you have provided according to your preferences. To do this efficiently, we may ask for information which identifies you as a program member. There will be an option to unsubscribe to such information, if you do not wish to receive it.
– We have regular news and specials emails available to make your browsing and purchasing experience easier. Should you not wish to receive future editions of these, you may unsubscribe any time.
– When you submit feedback or questions, or contact us for information about our Web site, we may request your name, phone number and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
– When you enter any promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and email address and other information so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
– We do not share, sell, rent or trade any personal information to any third party without your permission.
– Our site may contain links to other sites. The OM Books Group and OM Books Disribution are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
– By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is generally not shared with anyone else except where required or entitled by law to do so (such as in the investigation of fraud or other inappropriate activity).
– As our website is hosted by a third party company, we are also reliant on their privacy and security policies and the implementation of these.